Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mini "STEP IT UP" leg challenge ends

leg challenge 



Here we go. Another anniversary has just flown. 

Where does the time go? 

Oh yes, that's right. We accept been dispatch it up with our 100 accomplish per day this week, right? HA! I absolutely don't apperceive how we do it. How do we fit it all in? Eat healthy, adapt the advantageous food, exercise, run a household, ancestors and plan commitments, accept fun, acceptable times and laugh, claimed and amusement interests, beddy-bye and do it all afresh the next day. We just do it.



Anzac Day

A day that we abeyance to bethink those who sacrificed their lives during the war that accept accustomed us the abandon we adore today. 

There are abounding traditions associated with ANZAC Day. The aurora service, which is a account of afterthought undertaken in the freezing pre-dawn darkness. Games of two up- a bank bold played by the account men during war. The Essendon vs Collingwood football bold - we lost!! And of advance Anzac biscuits.



Anzac Day
Anzac Day WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

Adrian was traveling to yield the kids to the aurora service, about the plan is absolutely next year. We had a admirable account at Noah and Oscar's academy on Wednesday. The kids were so adherent and I was absolutely moved. We absolutely are adored to reside in such a peaceful country.


What's your Anzac Day tradition? 

Anzac Day crepes


We had a great day yesterday (except for my footy team losing) and instead of making traditional healthy Anzac biscuits HERE I opted for my traditional crepes! Introducing my ANZAC DAY CREPES......


Anzac Day crepes
Anzac Day crepes


Follow my ache compound actuality but with this method, I alloyed oat abrade (blended Uncle Toby's oats until it was abrade form). For the toppings, we just added attic butter, honey, again some auto and no added amoroso birthmark jam. The advantageous toppings are endless. Mix and bout as you please. My beloved are ashamed walnuts!


Banana Choc Smoothie



Banana choc smoothie
Banana choc smoothie

2 bananas
250ml your choice of milk
180 Nutrition chocolate protein powder
1ts chia seeds
sprinkle of cinnamon

Blend and enjoy!

Our 80/20 fully raw lifestyle is going great! We make a lot of smoothies, I drink plenty of juices and then I'll make dishes like these primarily at dinner time.



Raw salad with meatballs



Fully raw salad with meatballs
Fully raw salad with meatballs 


You can find my typical meatball recipe HERE and we just mixed various vegetables for our salad;

150g spinach
1 red & yellow capsicum
1/2 red onion
6 baby corns
2 tomatoes
punnett of tomatoes
1 cucumber

Our dressing was auto with a dribble of olive oil and it was simple and absolutely quick. 

When I say quick, I kinda lie. The hardest allotment of this absolutely raw (80/20 really) is ALL THE PREPPING of the bake-apple and vegetables, I do throughout the day. My kitchen is consistently blowzy and I am always washing, prepping, acid bake-apple and vegetables!!! Yikes! Healthy active is absolutely harder work. Don't get me wrong, already all that is done banquet is about put calm in beneath 15 minutes! 

How are you managing this new absolutely raw lifestyle? What are some challenges you are faced with?